Reconciliation of the Two Houses of Israel
What if you were part of the Greatest Event now taking shape in the World?
For the first time in 2700 years ….
Can these Bones Live?
TIME for Redemption and Re-dedication
Reconciliation IS possible!
Program content, dates and venue – Register here
21 – 23 May, 2017 – Three day Conference
Three days of intense exploration, debate and discussions:
• Why the need for reconciling by Judah and Ephraim?
• What is Biblical Redemption and Reconciliation really about?
• How can Reconciliation come about?
• What are the Stumbling Blocks and how do we overcome it?
• What can we learn from previous failures and disruptive Division?
• Partake in the Setting of Goals to achieve Reconciliation.
24 May, 2017 – Join Jerusalem Day International March to celebrate the Return of Jerusalem.
25, 26 May, 2017 – Day-Tours to Historic Shomron (Samaria) Original Bible Heart Land.
27 May, 2017 – An opportunity to share Shabbat Festive Meals with Israeli families.
28, 29, 30 May, 2017 – Experience Jerusalem in Shavuot Festive Mood. Walk the streets … Mix with the people … enjoy the festivities.
31 May, 2017 – Shavuot in Jerusalem day when the entire infrastructure stops for one day
1-7 June, 2017 – Personal Assembly of Called-Out Believers tour of Israel led by Pastor Isaac.
Photos from past Israel trips.