In this week’s Passover haftorah, we read about the young King Josiah finding the Torah scrolls and returning the people to the true observance of Passover. We parallel this with the original commandments in Torah about how to observe Passover (Pesach) and how Yeshua observed it with his disciples in accordance with the Torah and how we will observe it in the Millennial kingdom! Passover Haftarah taken from 2 Kings 23:1-9, 21-25.
We hope these weekly Torah teaching bless you in your spiritual understanding and growth! As we are solely supported by your Tzedakah charity, please consider supporting this ministry for the continued spread of Truth by giving a love offering here.
Also if you have a need for prayer, please write us and let us know how to pray for you and we feel privileged to be intercessors in prayer for all our worldwide family!
Don’t forget to…
– GO to our YouTube channel and…
– LIKE the videos
– SUBSCRIBE to our channel
– SHARE our YouTube channel
– SUPPORT our Worldwide outreach
– FOLLOW us on Instagram
– FIND us on Facebook, as well as…
– SHINE THE LIGHT by spreading our website: https://www.calledoutbelievers.org with your family and friends on Facebook as well as your other Social Media platforms!
Torah Parashah teaching with video and audio and illustrations by Rabbi Isaac. © 2022 Assembly of Called-Out Believers. Use by Permission.