Affirmative prayer is the same method of prayer Y’hoshua taught when he said,
“So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours” (Mark 11:24).
Affirmative prayer is a form of prayer technique that is focused on a positive outcome rather than a negative situation, believing and knowing that the greatest good will come about.
Affirmative prayer reflects the certainty that we are each being led to our highest good, despite any temporary appearances.
Thoughts transmit magnetic energy and this energy attracts other energy of the same frequency. Whether you are conscious of it or not, your thoughts are transmitting energy that is attracting more of the same. When you remain focused on your intentions, you will draw those things into your life.
Affirmative prayer sets into motion the forces that enable us to manifest what we pray for. Prayer is ineffective when it is accompanied or followed by negative thinking, or the endless repeating of affirmations. We have to put power and intensity into our thought, change our thought, and believe in the guidance we are receiving.
Aspects of Affirmative Prayer
- Ask yourself: What is my intention for the prayer?
- Recognize that God is all there is first above all.
- Recognize unification with God as a child of God (and that all are God’s children)
- Recognize what you know and accept to be true between you and God at that moment (i.e. “I know and accept that… God is protecting me/…that God is the father of all good gifts/…that today is the best, etc) it’s up to you what to say at that moment.
- Express deep gratitute for all things.
- Recognize that God works through you and others as well
- Place (release) affirmative prayer into the hands of God, allowing God’s will to be done!
- End your prayer with “And so it is!” Say these words with the conviction that with God, all things are possible!
By using an affirmative prayer approach, we can visualize and plan for the future with faith that the power of God is continually blessing our lives with unlimited possibilities. Affirmative prayer leads to an awakening of our spiritual selves. In faith, we pray giving thanks in advance that God is meeting our every need.
Write us and let us know what you think! We hope this Torah and Haftarah teaching blesses you in your spiritual understanding and growth!
Also if you have a need for prayer, please write us and let us know how to pray for you and we feel privileged to be intercessors in prayer for all our worldwide family!
As we are solely supported by your love offerings, please consider supporting this ministry for the continued spread of Truth by donating to http://paypal.me/calledoutbelievers
Don’t forget to…
– GO to our YouTube channel and…
– LIKE the videos
– SUBSCRIBE to our channel
– SHARE our YouTube channel
– FOLLOW us on Instagram
– FIND us on Facebook, as well as…
– POST this website: https://www.calledoutbelievers.org with your friends on Facebook!
Study by Rabbi Isaac. © 2020 Assembly of Called-Out Believers. Use by Permission.